Do you know of an individual or organization that has made an outstanding contribution to the archives profession? Consider nominating them for one of the Society of American Archivists (SAA) Awards for Excellence for contributions to the archives profession! The committees for the awards below are looking for nominations:
- Distinguished Service Award (for an archival institution, education program, nonprofit organization, or government organization that has provided outstanding service to its public and has made an exemplary contribution to the archives profession)
- Sister M. Claude Lane, O.P., Memorial Award (for significant contribution to the field of religious archives)
- Spotlight Award (for work for the good of the archives profession and of archival collections)
- Diversity Award (for outstanding contributions in advancing diversity)
- Archival Innovator Award (for the greatest overall current impact on the profession)
- Mark A. Greene Emerging Leader Award (for early-career archivists who have demonstrated significant promise of leadership)
The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, February 28. Details, requirements, and nomination forms are available in the links above.